Our training courses are tailored to the individual needs of the needs of each client. Our clients tell us that it is our attention to their business operations and needs that creates real business benefits for them.
Our courses are lively, engaging, creative, interactive and enjoyable!
See below for a list of courses currently available and click on the links to see further details.
How to manage and motivate staff
The course provides the essential knowledge and skills that every Supervisor/Team Leader/ Manager needs for managing and motivating people, as well as themselves.
Who should attend
The course is designed for supervisors, team leaders and similar roles or those who are looking to step up to such a position. It is also very relevant for those in small organisations who have taken on staff for the first time. The course is ideally suited to people who are new to the job, are soon to be promoted or as a refresher for those who have been in the role for some time.
On leaving this course you will be able to:
• Understand the key principles of supervision/management
• Communicate better with work colleagues
• Delegate more efficiently and effectively
• Motivate and develop your team to continuously improve performance
• Be more confident in dealing with difficult situations decisively
• Addressing Poor Performance
• Manage your own time better
• The role of the Supervisor / Manager
• Communication skills
• Understanding behaviour at work
• Managing Poor Performance / Conflict Management
• Time Management